|World Christian Ministries Association
WCMA is an ecclesiastical charitable organization with more than 12,000 clerics involved representing more than 1.1 million contituents from around the world. WCMA's mission is to encourage, mediate, and orchestrate the distribution of spiritual and non-spiritual wealth of the Body of Christ to less fortunate Christians around the world. WCMA is not affiliated with any pentecostal or apostlic denomination or organization but many are members of WCMA. WCMA will accomplish its mission by promoting and developing Apostolic Pentecostal Christianity, Peace, Justice, and improved Health and Welfare around the world via the following goals and objectives:
* Encourage the Development of International WCMA Charity Centers and affiliated WCMA Cooperatives networked with local churches irrespective of their Apostolic Pentecostal Organizational affiliation. We want to be inclusive not exclusive, therefore membership is FREE. Click here to apply for FREE membership and its many benefits.
* Encourage the Establishment of WCMA Cooperatives: Primary and Secondary Schools, Housing, Agribusiness, Commerce, Health Clinics, Orphanages, and Hospitals.
* Promote Visiting Programs via an international Volunteer Human Resources data bank for: Ministers, Health Professionals, Teachers, and a milieu of other Professionals and paraprofessionals. Please reach out to others to volunteer and join our Volunteer HR Data Bank.
* Expand FREE Virtual Campus Education for impoverished clerics and lay leaders: Undergraduate, Graduate and Doctorate Programs.
* Expand FREE Training/Internships through ALU via WCMA scholarships.
* Expand FREE prophecy education and news tied to current global events.
* Expand Global Evangelism through ministry supported preaching, teaching and distribution of FREE Bibles, books, and related literature on YHWH-ology.
* Expand FREE fundraising programs to assist ministries around the world.
* Provide FREE subscriptions to Briggs' Religious & Culture news articles aiding ministers (leaders) with sermon building materials.
* Provide FREE subscriptions to Briggs' Political news articles that reflect on prophetic political and world events that may seriously impact you and those you influence.
It is likely that no teaching of Christ and of his disciples is more violated among wealthy nations than the one outlined to the right. You see, the coming and birth of Jesus Christ embodies and promotes a divine paradigm shift that was to redirect humanity onto a new path; a path of humility and servitude; a path of action that reaches out to sinners, to help the poor, the needy and the sick (Matt. 20:26-28; 9:12). This new path of humility and servitude is defined as greatness (Luke 9:48); conversely, the pursuit of wealth, power and prestige is not only carnal but a path that will end in emptiness (Luke 1:51-53; 12:15-21). Notwithstanding, if wealth and power is or has been acquired it is to be used for the benefit of and given to the poor and needy, that is, if perfection is to be acquired (Matt. 19:21). However, giving must be done with humility, even secretly (Matt. 6:1-4). But don't worry, because Jesus does observe your giving from an equitable perspective (Mark 12:41-44) and HE will reward you. Somehow, the bulk of the Christian community has forgotten this Christly teaching--but together we can change this and get the Church (the body of Christ) back on the narrow path (Matt. 7:12-27).
If you were in the shoes of your less fortunate fellow Christians, what would you want wealthier Christians to do for you? (Matt. 25:34-46 and Matt. 7:12) If you can perceive this concept, you will grasp that Christ was teaching (Matt. 7:12-27) a summary of the whole Law and the Prophets--charitable and gracious words are not only meaningless without aligned actions (behavior) but determines your status in eternity.
Therefore, the responsibility of the existing Body of Christ is two-fold. First, it is to share its spiritual wealth--the Gospel of Hope and scriptural wisdom and knowledge--with hungry unbelievers and believers alike. Second, it is to share its individual and collective non-spiritual wealth with less fortunate members of the Body of Christ via collections, distributions and sharing. [Remember, a person's wealth is not solely comprised of money earned or saved, but also includes his/her knowledge, possessions, skills, and so on]. To avoid neglecting the ministry of God's word, the Apostles delegated this social church responsibility to Godly men equipped with the talents and skills to do so. This duty was not assigned to the Preachers, per se, but to gifted and Godly ecclesiastical administrators. This is where WCMA comes in--Godly ecclesiastical administrators of this modern day responsibility. Join us to help create a global paradigm shift and correct this sin against humanity.
If you desire Divine Christian Integrity that will find favor with and touch the heart of God, then align your passions with the passions of Christ--devoting an equitable amount of your finances and time (or more) to orphans, widows, children, the poor, the needy, the sick and sinners.
"Jesus said, 'He that hath two coats, let him impart to him that hath none; and he that hath meat, let him do likewise.'"
"If anyone has material possessions and sees his brother in need but has no pity on him, how can the love of God be in him? Dear children, let us not love with words or tongue but with action and in truth."
1 John 3:17-18
“Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.”
“Suppose a brother or sister is without clothes or daily food. If one says to him, ‘Go, I wish you well; keep warm and well fed,’ but does nothing about his physical needs, what good is it?"
James 2: 15-16
(Click on the image above)